How to do beach waves in less than 15 minutes:
1. Spray hair with water.
2. Then spray with John Freida’s Beach Blonde sea waves sea salt spray
3. Section the top part of the hair and twist very tightly.
4. Secure ends with an elastic or bobby pin.
5. Repeat with the rest of the hair so you have 3 twists of hair.
6. Blow dry the twists for 5-10 minutes or run a flat hair iron over the hair a few times
7. Untie the twists and separate the hair with your fingers.
8. Voila! Gorgeous beach hair
Photo: via Pinterest